The CPS Week 2012 (Cyber-Physical Systems Week) in Beijing will include a workshop and tutorial day on April 16, 2012. Each workshop will provide an arena for presentations and discussions about a special topic of relevance to CPS Week. Each tutorial will present in-depth content in a mini-course format aimed primarily at students, researchers, or attendees from industry.
Proposals: If you are interested in organising a workshop or a tutorial at CPS Week 2012, please send a proposal (maximum 2-page PDF file) containing information about the following:
* Workshop or tutorial title,
* Abstract (maximum 200 words),
* The topic of the workshop/tutorial and how it relates to CPS Week,
* The organisers behind the workshop/tutorial including contact information, and short bio and affiliation,
* Proposed Program Committee,
* Planned review procedures,
* In the case of a workshop what the intended format will be (invited presentations, submitted presentations, panels, etc),
* Expected sponsorships (if any),
* Profile of a typical attendee (academic researcher, student or industry participant),
* A rough estimate of the number of participants,
* In case the workshop/tutorial has been previously held, provide information on the conference, date, and number of attendees.
See also: http://triton.towson.edu/~cpsweek/callforworktut.html
Please send the proposal to the CPSWeek 2012 workshop and tutorial chair, Thiemo Voigt, [thiemo AT-symbol sics.se] – with subject “[CPSWEEK 2012] Workshop and Tutorial Proposal”.
Registration to workshops will be handled in connection with registration to the conference part of CPS Week. The CPS Week 2012 reserves the right to cancel non-viable workshops/tutorials.
* October 30, 2011: Submission of workshop and tutorial proposals
* November 10, 2011: Notification of acceptance
* April 16, 2012: Workshop and Tutorial day