The 9th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys 2011) has included an industry session to reinforce the interaction between academic research and industry. Industry papers should focus on the same topics as in the general call, however, they should adopt a different viewpoint by focusing on design, implementation, deployment, and use of realistic systems. Furthermore, industry session papers are not expected to present novel research. The types of papers the session seeks to publish include but are not limited to descriptions of:
• Real systems that have been built and deployed
• Engineering challenges in the industry context
• Deployment, usability, and maintenance issues
• Academic research challenges arising from the industry context
• Academic research that’s considered irrelevant in industry context
• Business opportunities and business failures
Submission guidelines and other info available here.